12 Week Lockdown
Those who receive the letters are considered to have a ‘high risk’ of catching Covid-19 if they do not self-isolate.
Some people have pre-existing clinical conditions that mean they are more vulnerable to the Coronavirus.
- people who have received an organ transplant and remain on ongoing immunosuppression medication
- people with cancer who are undergoing active chemotherapy or radiotherapy
- people with cancers of the blood or bone marrow such as leukaemia who are at any stage of treatment
- people with severe chest conditions such as cystic fibrosis or severe asthma (requiring hospital admissions or courses of steroid tablets)
- people with severe diseases of body systems, such as severe kidney disease (dialysis)
Help researchers help you!
- Share your opinion as your voice matters
- Help us understand everyone’s experience
- No bias, just science
- Help us improve future responses