National Cyber Crime Security Centre.
What the NCSC does
Helping to make the UK the safest place to live and work online.
We support the most critical organisations in the UK, the wider public sector, industry, SMEs as well as the general public. When incidents do occur, we provide effective incident response to minimise harm to the UK, help with recovery, and learn lessons for the future.
More specifically, the NCSC:
- understands cyber security, and distils this knowledge into practical guidance that we make available to all
- responds to cyber security incidents to reduce the harm they cause to organisations and the wider UK
- uses industry and academic expertise to nurture the UK's cyber security capability
- reduces risks to the UK by securing public and private sector networks
Help researchers help you!
Take part in this novel research to make a change
- Share your opinion as your voice matters
- Help us understand everyone’s experience
- No bias, just science
- Help us improve future responses
AMO sends your votes securely via standard SMS, these are usually included free in UK airtime bundles. Ask your mobile supplier if you get inclusive SMS to standard UK mobiles.