Initial polling from AMO
Impact of COVID-19
2) We need to have the EU framework in order to assist the UK's recovery from COVID-19
3) It will be impossible to negotiate a trade deal with the EU in the time available due to the coronavirus.
3) The UK economy will recover far quicker without the EU to solw it down.
Food Supply Chain
What the remainers are saying1) Supermarket shelves will contain a lot less diversity of products
3) Our food exports will rot in the docks and become non competitive
What the Brexiteers are saying1) Our farmers will be able to sell high quality goods directly to the UK market
2) Our fishing fleets will be able to fish without EU quotas
3) If our EU partners choose to let our goods rot in the docks there wont be lorries to send their goods to us.
Medical Treatment Post Brexit
2) Rationing of drugs by doctors and consultants.
3) A trade deal with America might involve US companies running parts of the NHS.
3) The NHS is not going to be part of any trade deal with the USA.
Holidays & travel
2) EU citizens with passports planning to visit the UK for a period of 1 month will be free to do so.
3) Commercial arrangements for Airtravel and Mobile Roaming will remain unchanged.
In the words of our former wartime leader
Sir Winston Churchill
Help researchers help you!
- Share your opinion as your voice matters
- Help us understand everyone’s experience
- No bias, just science
- Help us improve future responses