Topics in this section
Please check back regualrly as this site is constantly upodated throughout the day
All of the UK need to play their part in the national responnse to the Coronavirus. It is time to put aside selfish ideas.
The public is asked by the Prime Minister to:
- Practice social distancing.
- Avoid all unneccessary Travel
- Self Issolate if sick.
- Buy responsibly, just the food and supplies you require.
- 12 week loockdon for elderly & vulnerable.
- Leave Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) for those that need it.
- Reach out to the elderly and vulnerable in your community.
- Set a good example to all those around you.
- Spread positive message and advice on social media not negativity.
Let's beat the Coronavirus totgether.
This part of our website contains a selection of useful advice.
Help researchers help you!
Take part in this novel research to make a change
- Share your opinion as your voice matters
- Help us understand everyone’s experience
- No bias, just science
- Help us improve future responses
AMO sends your votes securely via standard SMS, these are usually included free in UK airtime bundles. Ask your mobile supplier if you get inclusive SMS to standard UK mobiles.